Thursday, March 25, 2010

Monday 3-22-10

OK...I can do this! Recently, I went to see a nutritionist, Chandra Carty, because I am overweight. She suggested that I take pictures of myself, my food and keep a diary of all that I eat. WOW...as an emerging photographer, that is right up my alley (smile).



So, here goes everything... For breakfast, I had instant oatmeal (with a tsp. of honey and 1/8 c. of soy milk, 1/4 c. water), along with three strawberries. For dinner, I had a lean cuisine Sesame Chicken meal with green peas...which was delicious. For dinner, I had half of a turkey sandwich with two thinly sliced pieces of Boar's Head Honey Maple-Glazed turkey and a salad with organic sundried tomato dressing and shaved Parmesan cheese.

I don't really thing that this is even close to my daily allowance of 1,400 calories; however, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment