Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 46 & 47: Another Green Drink


Day 47: This morning started off right. As I responded to discussions online, I could hear Cardinals singing outside my window. When I went downstairs for breakfast, I peeked outside my window on my kitchen's door to the sight of Cardinals, Mourning Doves and smaller birds feasting on some seeds that I scattered about the yard.
Since they were starting their breakfast off with a healthy start, the least I could do was to join them.
My morning juice consisted of an organic apple, 1/2 a bunch of organic Romaine lettuce, 10 blueberries, 10 petite red grapes, about 12 spinach leaves and 1/4 cup of almond milk. (See pic. above.)

------------------------
Day 46: I spent this day with my Mom and Grandmother down home. What a wonderfully cool, yet sunny day it turned out to be. Knowing that breakfast was awaiting me in the little house that we call "home", I managed to juice only one apple as I dashed off to the turkey sausage, grits, biscuits and cheese eggs that Mom so graciously cooked. Juice has NOTHING on a good southern breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment