Monday, December 27, 2010

*ARTICLE REVIEW*: Diversify Your Diet

On my journey to get feedback on Dr. Mehmet Oz's green juice, I surfed Oprah.com and found a link to Dr. Oz/Dr. Roizen's website, Real Age.com.

At first, I thought that Real Age.com was a gimmick to get money out of me. It seemed too good to be truly free. Then, I realized that it was a treasure-trove of ideas and recipes. As I stated in my 12-26-10 blog, I wanted to find different types of fruit and veggies to eat so that I can rotate my food choices.

The Diversity Your Diet article, on Real Age.com, takes a simple approach to diet variety. It suggests that we choose fruit and vegetables by color. Each color represents a different nutritional benefit for our bodies. As it turns out, many veggies & fruit are cancer-fighters, which is a plus for anyone's well-being.

Take the time to read this article from beginning to end. You will be amazed at the information that you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment