Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day3: 12-23-10 & Measurements



Today's breakfast consisted of: freshly-squeezed apple blended with alfalfa sprouts, red grapes, blueberries, strawberries and an orange PLUS Eden Soy Original milk. (I took this photo before I decided to decrease the oranges and increase the apples.) The flavor was delightfully good. Even though I could smell the alfalfa sprouts, I could not taste it.

This amount of fruit and juice made about 2 1/2 cups of fruit juice, which is definitely too much for me. I only need about 8oz. of juice in the morning, so I placed the remaining 1/2 of this juice in the refrigerated in a Mason jar. I definitely need to make sure that I am not overloading my system with too much sugar. Diabetes is an issue in my family and I do NOT want it to become an issue with me.

*In addition to the juice, I ate a mini bagel and about 2 TBSP. of cream cheese.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 12-21-10 my measurements were:
42" bust
37 1/2" waist (at navel)
39" pooch (directly below navel)
44 3/4" hips
29 1/2 left thigh
28 3/4" right thigh

Weight (from 12-22-10) = 187.8 lbs. ---> Next weigh-in = Friday, Dec. 24, 2010.

...next measurement will be on Tuesday, Dec. 28, 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LUNCH consisted of 2 small soft shell tacos (homemade), 1/2 c. ground chuck, lettuce, diced tomatoes, 1/4 c. cheddar cheese and medium salsa.

snack: 2 fig newton cookies

DINNER included three slices of Boar's head turkey on two-slices of wheat bread, mayonnaise and a small salad (romaine lettuce, cucumbers, onions, roma tomatoes and salad dressing (from Olive Garden).

Since I have been off work, I am not nearly as active; therefore, this little amount of food is ok. However, before I resume work, I will need to restart my exercise program AND increase my daily intake of food ....AND WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment