Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 10: A Reversal of Order

I had a slow start this morning. I spent about 3 hours dancing last night and I paid for it this morning. I was EXHAUSTED, but I still managed to get up. Even though I promised myself to stop worrying about checking my weight every other day, I did it anyway. (I weighed 186.4 lbs...partial smile.)

I had an appointment today, so I ate a breakfast sandwich that included two eggs with American cheese on two pieces of wheat toast. An orange juice was also included in that meal. For lunch, I stopped by Zaxby's and ate five BBQ boneless wings and a salad. I made my own salad dressing with lemons, peppers and a little salt. I drank only about 1/8 of the fruit punch. For dinner, I made a green juice that consisted of 2 pineapple slices-juiced, 1 roma tomato-juiced, 1 cucumber-juiced and a handful of spinach leaves blended. As I poured the drink into the glass, I remembered that I wanted to add 1/4 cup of soy milk, so I re-blended all of the ingredients. The juice was just as green with the soy milk; however, the juice did not separate the second time. It was suspended within the soy milk and held its consistency until I had time to drink it. (See photos above.)

After today's experience, I decided to blend the green drink for dinner, instead of for breakfast, when I resume my regular schedule. This will keep me from having to disassemble and wash the juicer and the blender in the morning. In addition, it will let me savor the hot, homemade breakfasts that love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment