Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 2: 12-22-10

Before I went to bed last night, I realized that it was the first day (in a long time) that I didn't require a nap. Was it a direct result of juicing or did I just forget that I was tired? Oh well, 364 days to go. I will surely find out before next Christmas.

Pre-Breakfast included: fresh apples and carrot juice blended with a handful of blueberries, oranges and of course and soy milk. I decided not to juice my oranges because I read that the pulp was an essential aid for digestion. Not juicing the oranges made the drink a little thicker than I am used to drinking, but the taste was good.
I ate breakfast about 30 minutes later. It consisted of three pancakes (diameter of about 21/2 to 3 inches, 1/2 c. of syrup, which was probably too much and three turkey sausage links.

No comments:

Post a Comment