Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 5: The Alpineblu Special & a Merry Christmas to ALL



I can tell you that I tried to sleep as LATE as possible today. Even though I arose to take my hypertension medication, feed my six zebra finches and get some water, I promptly went back to sleep until 11:50 a.m.! (Yeah for Cindy!)

My Christmas Day breakfast included a juiced apple and carrots that was blended with soymilk, fresh alfalfa sprouts, blueberries and pineapple slices. I will dub this drink my "Alpineblu Special". This new concoction made exactly 8 oz./1 cup of juice...yeah. I think that I just about have this process down.

In the January 10, 2011 First for Women magazine, Dr. Oz suggested that another slimming strategy was to "automate one meal". This means that I need to create a habit with one meal that stays the same. So, I am planning to make my morning juicing ritual my first good habit of the new year.

Unlike many people who start their new year resolution in January, I always clean out the old and bring in the new in December.
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010...and it snowed in Atlanta (Rex) on CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment