Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 8: Measurements Day & My New GREEN Drink

Pre-breakfast included: 1/4 c. of soy (because I juiced late and really needed something in my stomach)

Juicing/Blending: 3 1/2 slices of pineapples, juiced; 2 celery stalks, juiced and blended with 8-10 small spinach leaves and 1 tbsp. alfalfa sprouts. This juice was definitely GREEN and delicious.

Breakfast consisted of a two-egg omelet with softly sauteed (in olive oil) onions, yellow squash, spinach (about 8 leaves), a sliver of fresh ginger root, 3 sage leaves, sun-dried tomatoes (stored in olive oil) and 1/4 tsp. of minced garlic (in oil), which was added at the last minute. I chose to omit the cheese even though I simply LOVE sharp cheddar! From the photo, it looked a little needy, for an omelet; however, I was surprised that it was so tasty. With the addition of the sea salt & freshly crushed black pepper (which was added to the beaten eggs), I didn't even miss the cheese :) .

Lunch: I bought a Kentucky grilled chicken breast, discarded the bun and paired it with steamed brussel sprouts cooked al dente (with no sauce).

Dinner: I ate about three Parmesan chicken bites from a frozen dinner. I discarded the penne pasta and added steamed broccoli (with only the tomato sauce from the frozen dinner).

For snack, between lunch and dinner, I ate a cup of applesauce and a shortbread cookie.
After dinner, I ate two more shortbread cookies. They are delectable and irresistible.

All in all, I think that my daily meals were spaced between 2-3 hours with very little time for starvation...LOL.

My water intake was about 24 oz. I still need to increase that amount.
----

My current measurements are:

43 1/4" bust--> increase of 1 1/4"
36 1/2" waist (at navel)--> decrease of 1 1/2"
38 1/2" pooch (directly below navel) --> decrease of 1"
44 3/4" hips -->no change
29" left thigh--> decrease of 1/2"
28 3/4" right thigh --> no change

Weight (from 12-22-10) = 189.8 lbs. ---> increase of 2 lbs.

Exercise = Powerwalking (outside) for 20-25 minutes.

*Next weigh-in & measurement = Sunday, Jan. 2, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment