Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 13: 1-2-11 Missed an Entry

Entry for Sunday, January 2, 2011
Well, I missed entering my information yesterday; however, I did NOT miss juicing. My green juice for yesterday included: a tangerine, 2 carrots, a handful of Spinach, and 1/2 of a yellow squash. To my amazement, it had a pretty good taste.

Instead of blending the Spinach for this juice, I juiced it. Even though some say that juicing and blending have about the same result, I whole-heartedly deny that allegation. The juicer did not yield much liquid from the Spinach. Had I not been pressed for time, I would have blended that ingredient.

I am glad that I decided to start juicing/blending at night because it appears that my a.m. schedule will be too hectic to juice/blend and clean-up the equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment