Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 26: Oops: Forgot to Blog...

Entry for SATURDAY, January 15, 2010

Out of 25 days, this is the second time that I have forgotten to record my daily juice selection in my blog. (Excuse...I am working on a diversity paper that is due TODAY.) However, no excuse is really good enough.

Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats and Almond milk

Lunch@ Golden Corral: I ate a Caesar salad, broccoli without sauce, mashed potatoes with a small amount of chicken gravy, cauliflower/without sauce, Lima beans, two yeast rolls, sweet tea and water. Other than the chicken gravy, yesterday was a MEATLESS day.

My pre-dinner juice included: two celery stalks, two half-slices of cantaloupe and collard greens juiced and blended with three strawberries. Then, I ate a cucumber, onion and tomato half-sandwich. All in all, that meal has lasted until this morning without any signs of hunger pains.

1 comment:

  1. The final benefit is similar to what juicing claims to do. There are some people in the Natural Hygiene movement who believe that by making blended salads we can actually absorb more nutrients from the salads.Juicers

    ReplyDelete