Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 23: Late again...but Juiced up

I juiced about 6:30 on Wednesday, but completely forgot to blog. I created the most awful tasting drink that I have ever made. It consisted of an apple, 1/4 head of cauliflower, and a pineapple...all juiced. Then, I blended it with spinach, another pineapple wedge and a tangerine.

As I pulsed the blender, I remembered that I left the seeds in the tangerine...TOO LATE. The juice turned out to be the most bitter tasting juice that I have made...and the least enjoyable. Next, time I will remember juice the tangerine, even though I am positive that I have blended the tangerines (seeds too) the other times that I used this fruit in my juice...

Oh well. You live and learn.

---
weight: 184.6
Exercise: mini Trampoline (20 min.)

No comments:

Post a Comment