Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 21: Snow and Ice and Breakfast...Oh My!



No School today... That means a slow and thoughtful breakfast for me!

I greeted the morning with:

*2 mini bagels (240 cal./6 g. of sugar/2 g. of fat/ 0 trans fat)
*with about 1tsp. of Land-o-Lakes butter/canola oil (33 cal./ 4 g. of fat/0 g. trans fat/5 mg. cholesterol/
*3 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage links (120 cal./2 g. sugar/7 g. fat/ 0 g. trans fat) and
*1/2 of a grape fruit (60 cal. /10 g. of sugar/ 0 g. fat/110% DV Vitamin C/15% DV Vit. A/6 g. fiber/230 g. potassium/1 g. protein)

Total Calories: 453 calories for breakfast

---
Lunch consisted of a peanut better and jelly sandwich with water.

Dinner included three small tuna cake that I made from Zatarain's tuna cake mix and brussel sprouts. The cakes were edible BUT lacked the onion flavor that I love in my Mom's salmon cakes/croquettes. I will definitely have to add onions IF there is a next time.

Post-dinner juice was made up of one apple, juiced and blended with one plum, 8-10 spinach leaves, three strawberries and 1/2 c. of Almond milk. Because I blended more items than I juiced, the drink was a little thicker but just as tasty as a juice-only mix.
---
Exercise: During commercials between Law and Order, I bounced on my mini-trampoline and did inverted push-ups on my exercise ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment