Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 14: It has begun...Working & Juicing

Preparing to return to work today was grueling. Because I am a procrastinator, things have a tendency of being put off to the very last minute. Looking for a kitchen island with Tim, yesterday really took a lot of time out of my Sunday. I should have waited until another day. I took my measurements yesterday too; however, I didn't share them in the earlier blog.

On 1-2-11, my weight was 185.4.
Measurements were...
bust - 43" (decrease)
navel- 35 3/4 (decrease)
pooch - 39 (increase) ?
hips - 44 (decrease)
Left thigh - 28 1/2 (decrease)
Right thigh - 29 3/4 (increase)

All in all, things appear to be working out well.

Today I ate pretty well. Breakfast was an egg & cheese sandwich with sausage. For lunch, I had five chicken tenders and a salad. Pre-dinner green juice consisted of kale, an apple, a cucumber blended with sprouts and almond milk. It was surprisingly delicious. When kale is juiced, it creates the darkest shade of green. From reading the package, it has huge amounts of Vitamin C. (picture taken, share later). For dinner, I have 7 chicken wings and broccoli.

**Must increase my water intake from one container of water to two containers of water. **

No comments:

Post a Comment